Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Viva La Verve September Week 1 Sketch Recap

VLV Sept 2015 Week 1 photo VLVSeptWk1pic.jpg

It's recap time for the first Viva La Verve sketch of the month.  Julee provided this week's sketch and I had fun using it.

In my continuing venture to use up paper pads I own, I pulled out this older MME line called Lime Twist and found this cute little bird paper to work with.  A "love bird" card was an obvious choice, and I kept things on the white and bright side.  The sentiment is from Stronger Love and I used the heart die from the Scalloped Trim Trio set along with two heats from the Heart Quartet die.

Want to see who I spotlighted for this week's Viva La Verve sketch?  Simply head on over to the Viva La Verve blog and find out.  If you haven't played along yet, we would love to have you join us - Verve stamps are not required, but if you have them we love to see them :)






What's In It?
Stamps:   Stronger Love (Verve Stamps) 

Paper:  Lime Twist (MME), Going Grey, Cool Caribbean, Rose Romance (Stampin' Up) 
Ink:   Black  
Accessories:  Heart Quartet, Scalloped Trim Trio (A Cut Above by Verve), Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker), Chevron Embossing Folder (Darice), Button, Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so soft and pretty! Just love those papers and hearts!

cm said...

My dear Marisa (waving wildly): with travel and work in triple doses of late..wait, make that quadruple doses...I've fallen FAR TOO MANY posts behind! All your dazzling delights have been gazed at, admired, oohed and ahhed over, so hopefully my awe at your creativity found its way to you. I'm going to start afresh and strive to stay caught up! Fingers crossed! Hearts, pretty papers (seriously, those little birds are darling!), banners and the wonderful sentiment: incredibly pretty and classy! Love it oodles!
Hugs~c

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and that sentiment is one of my favs!!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and the sentiment is just wonderful :-)

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!!Love your sentiment!!!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the papers. This is a great sketch.

Tracey McNeely said...

In love with the pink the papers you chose!

Donna said...

Love the way you piece your elements together with such harmony :)
Really pretty design. X